Sunday, September 29, 2013

Welcome Spring

Hi, here is Solange Marques and I'd want to share with you more 2 projects using Imaginarium Designs chipboards.
Here in my country,Brazil, we are in the early spring and my project  are inspired on Spring!

First,I made a box:








I covered the flourishes using golden paint and I sprinkled white acrylic paint.
On the alphabets I applied glass bead and after dry, golden paint.











Supplies:

IDS0009 Bird Cage
IDFL0005 Long Swirly Flourish
IDAUC0001 Capital Letters
Prima papers
Prima flowers
Prima mask
Acrylic paints
Golden paint

My another project is a mini shadow box.
I used a lot of ID tinies,  flowers and pink here.




I applied acrylic paints on the chipboards on the pink, black and white colors








Supplies:

IDT002 Oval Frames
IDT0014 Small Butterflies
IDT0019 Bird cage small
IDT0027 Vine Flourish
IDT0029 Leaves and Circles
IDC0007 Corrnes with 4 circles small
Prima papers
Prima flowers
Prima resin
Acrylic paints
Pearls
Lace

Don't forget to leave a comment to win Imaginarium Designs chipboard.











10 comments:

  1. Wow! This is really a beautiful project. Loved the way you put the bird cage on the box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Solange seus projetos são verdadeiras obras de arte! Lindo, lindo! Amei! Perfeita combinação de cores! Parabéns! Amo a Primavera! Amo flores! Maravilhosoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your projects is amazing. Piękne!
    Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, eu adoro seus trabalhos e a maneira como funde tudo...está tudo maravilhoso!! Amei!!

    Bjks

    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! beautiful projects! I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What amazing adorable designs! I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the techniques and textures on your chipboard and beautiful box, and your mini shadowbox has a lot of big yumminess. Gorgeoouuss!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love your mixed media style and these altered items are both truly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too love your style, just beautiful projects!!!

    ReplyDelete