Sunday, April 15, 2018

Summer layouts

Hello everyone!
It's Solange Marques here. Today I have some layouts to share with you!
I love to use chipboards on my layouts, they complete perfectly anything!
I've used the my Grandchildren's' vacations photos.

1. Darling


On this layout I've chosen the golden to highlight the chipboards. I've applied metallic gold paint on them.



2. Love Every Minute



Here I've applied copper embossing powder on the honeycomb . On the balloons and the title I've applied crackle paint.




3. Today Was Awesome



On this layout I've applied white crackle paint on the leaves and flourishes:











ID Supplies:
IDB0002 Four Circles border with Lines
IDB003 Four Circles Border
Precious and Darling
IDS0053 Honeycomb 8x8
IDS0010 Hot Air Balloons on board
IDT0010 Balloons Board Small
IDP0140 Love Every Minute
IDFL0018 Sheet of 7 Leaves
IDFL0004 Vine Flourish
IDD0001 Denise's Flourish 1
Other:
BoBunny Papers
BoBunny Jeawels
Prima Flowers
Finnabair metal accents
Lindy's Gang embossing powder
Distress crackle paint
Pentart metallic gold paint
Acrylic gesso
Acrylic paints




No comments:

Post a Comment